Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
NEOLITHIC POTTERY INDUS VALLEY - MEHRGARH CIVILIZATION Seu, Pandit (attributed to)
- 2600 BC | Galerie Golconda
Cypress Tree by Kanō Eitoku
Post-modern Asian Art 1961
Research Paper Requirements
- Analysis of Asian artwork from Neolithic Indus Valley in 6500 BCE to contemporary Asian art today.
- Not a biography or informational piece.
- Be specific with topic you choose--find a piece of art that represents your topic of interest, and use comparisons tied to your thesis.
- Need a thesis statement--What stance are you taking on the topic?
- Must have 4 or more sources that are either books or academic journal articles.
- May use reputable websites in addition to the 4 book or journal sources.
- Websites may not be online encyclopedias, wikis, or art blogs.
- May use MLA or Chicago Style for citations and formatting.
Confused? Ask a Librarian!
If you need help, use the Ask Us! button for chat, come to the second floor of the library, or email me!