|10/05/2020||Counties Will Begin Mailing Vote-By-Mail Ballots|
|10/19/2020||Last Day to Register|
|11/03/2020||Election Day! Your polling place will be open from 7am-8pm|
California is mailing every voter in the state a mail-in ballot, but you have options for how you can turn in that ballot. Find out your voting options and how to track your ballot by visiting the Voting Options tab or clicking HERE.
Information From the Kern County Election Office:
1) Voters can check their voter registration information to make sure it is up-to-date by going to voterstatus.sos.ca.gov.
2) If you are eligible to vote but not yet registered, you can register at registertovote.ca.gov or you can call the election office at 661-868-3590 or 1-800-452- VOTE to request a registration form.
3) You can update your signature on file with the election office by going to KernVote.com/VotebyMail/Forms.
4) To apply to be a poll worker or learn more about it, go to KernVote.com.
5) To view a video of how mail ballots are processed and the controls in place at the Kern County election office, visit KernVote.com.
6) For further election information, visit vote.ca.gov